WHAT WE DO.
At Dillon Logistics, we have built up an arsenal of services and strategically planted our terminals around the country in order to provide turnkey transportation solutions to our customers. We take pride in the longevity of our relationships and are committed to seamless delivery processes. No deadline is too stringent for us.
Dry Bulk Services
As a veteran in the dry bulk industry, we maintain a strong reputation for reliable and efficient services. From frac sand to ground glass, our pneumatic fleet and drivers deliver on-time shipments and exceptional customer service.
- Fleet of late model pneumatic trailers that service 25 states
- Ability to deliver 1040, 1200 and 1660 cubic foot capacities
- Trailers with blowers
- Light weight fleet with ability to safely carry 27 tons
- Over 700 experienced and qualified company drivers
Organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, depend on our dedicated fleet to streamline Fertilizer, Granulated Fertilizer, Animal Feed, Molten Sulphur, Phosphoric Acid, Pond Water and Sulfuric Acid services. Equipped with saddle back designs, our dry double trailers are efficient and dependable. Additionally, we employ chemical service trucks that operate on clean, compressed natural gas (CNG). This allows us to minimize our carbon footprint and offer progressive capabilities to support customers’ success.
- 21 Sulfuric Trailers
- 27 Molten Sulphur Trailers
- 5 Phosphoric Acid Trailers
- 10 Pond Water Trailers
- 8 Dry Double Trailers (fertilizer & animal feed)
- Pneumatic Dry Bulk Trailers (fertilizer & animal feed)
The legacy of our business lies in our Asphalt services and we have been recognized as a prominent asphalt carrier for 25 states. What once started with a single truck has now matured into a vast fleet of insulated liquid asphalt and pneumatic trailers servicing road builders, asphalt plants, roofing shingle plants and refineries.
- Insulated liquid asphalt trailers capable of carrying 450 degrees of hot oil
- Six oil, bunker fuel and bottoms
- Pneumatic trailer fleet for filler, dust, granules and headlap
- Light weight fleet with ability to safely carry 25 tons
- Over 700 experience and qualified company drivers